Sadly, the Watch Dogs 2 update 1.04 is coming out tonight without addressing the multiplayer issues. However, we should expect a fix around that in near future, as Ubisoft will focus that one.
As Ubisoft said, they are going to push the live environment just to fix an already known issue that has been present in the game since its launch. You can find the full announcement over here.
This patch should also fix the emote and weapon wheels. Besides that, it should also improve its performance on the PS4 Pro. One of the fun things is that this patch also takes away the sexually explicit content of the NPC models too.
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04 – Patch Notes, As Stated by Ubisoft
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Lots of players won’t let Ubisoft get away with this and they are prioritizing the multiplayer fix and hoping it will come with the next patch. Also, the next patch should take place really fast because of the Multiplayer Issues.