Fortnite Battle Royale’s First Patch After The Official Launch Buffs AR’s
After the successful Launch, Epic Games has decided to make some changes to their game. Listening to the community, Epic Games has decided to buff the AR damage and accuracy, leading to a fairer gameplay experience.
We should all accept and expect these kinds of changes, knowing that Fortnite Battle Royale has grown by far now. It also seems that every professional streamer loves this game and has nothing against it. Back to the subject, Epic Games has also fixed the accidental server crashes and repaired some of the very known and annoying bugs fans were experiencing it.
Players should now be able to join lobbies and they’ll no more need to recreate the party after the host leaves it. There are minor changes at PS4 and Xbox, and below you can find the full changelog of patch EA 1.6.4:
- Adjustments to Assault Rifle.
- Increased maximum accuracy by 10%.
- Increased minimum accuracy by 22%.
- Increased reload rate by 10%.
- Increased maximum accuracy by 8%.
- Increased minimum accuracy by 20%.
- Increased reload rate by 8%.
- Increased maximum accuracy by 5%.
- Increased minimum accuracy by 17%.
- Increased reload rate by 5%.
- Increased maximum accuracy by 3%.
- Increased minimum accuracy by 14%.
- Increased reload rate by 3%.
- Increased minimum accuracy by 11%.
- Optimal accuracy is achieved by aiming while crouching without movement.
Polish and Bug Fixing
- Fixed an issue that caused a party to be unjoinable after the Host had left it.
- Fixed issues with players joining lobbies.
- Fixed a couple of server crashes.
- Fixed an issue that caused login failure after completing the login queue.
- Fixed a frequent rendering thread crash that was seen on Xbox.