SCS has announced the release of the new Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC, which includes Italy. The new Italia Map DLC offers 11.500km of new in-game roads and 19 new cities. Among them, Rome, Napoli, and Palermo as well.
European truckers, speaking as of my knowledge, are quite familiar with playing Euro Truck Simulator 2. I have friends of mine that deny every other game except Euro Truck Simulator 2 because driving trucks is their real-life job. Some of them assigned in Italy, I am sure they will love the new addition that SCS has brought to the table.
The new Italia DLC costs 17,99 EUR.
As a celebration of the new update, SCS Software has released a video trailer for the new Italia DLC, covering some of the most iconic places added in the game.
The main features of this update as noted by SCS Software are:
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 19 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Unique new 3D-assets
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Recognizable landmarks
- Typical Italian architecture
- Improved vegetation for the Mediterranean climate
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock