Skyrim Special Edition is getting a new mod this month available for Xbox One and PC.
There is a new free mod coming to Skyrim Special Edition this month, December, available on Xbox One and PC. The new mod is called Beyond Skyrim: Bruma in which the players will have a chance to visit Burma, the northmost county in Cyrodiil. Also, players will find new weapons and armor and new quests and storylines.
Here is what’s new:
- All-new Cyrodilic weapons and armor.
- Seamless integration with the base game – cross the border with your existing character or start a new one.
- Innumerable all-new quests and storylines.
- Over 24,000 lines of high-quality voiceover from a professional and semi-professional cast whose combined credits include Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Apotheon and Heroes of Newerth.
- Over three hours of original music.
The new mod for Skyrim Special Edition, Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, requires installing four files, each of them with different File Size, in order to play as follows:
- BSAssets.esm – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – Assets
- BSHeartlands.esm – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma
- BS_DLC_patch.esp – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – DLC Patch
- BSPatch.esp – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – Updates
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!