Skyrim Special Edition is Getting New Mod for Xbox One and PC This Month
Skyrim Special Edition is getting a new mod this month available for Xbox One and PC.
There is a new free mod coming to Skyrim Special Edition this month, December, available on Xbox One and PC. The new mod is called Beyond Skyrim: Bruma in which the players will have a chance to visit Burma, the northmost county in Cyrodiil. Also, players will find new weapons and armor and new quests and storylines.
Here is what’s new:
- All-new Cyrodilic weapons and armor.
- Seamless integration with the base game – cross the border with your existing character or start a new one.
- Innumerable all-new quests and storylines.
- Over 24,000 lines of high-quality voiceover from a professional and semi-professional cast whose combined credits include Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Apotheon and Heroes of Newerth.
- Over three hours of original music.
The new mod for Skyrim Special Edition, Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, requires installing four files, each of them with different File Size, in order to play as follows:
- BSAssets.esm – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – Assets
- BSHeartlands.esm – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma
- BS_DLC_patch.esp – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – DLC Patch
- BSPatch.esp – Beyond Skyrim: Bruma – Updates