Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is getting a new update 1.1.1 on Nintendo Switch next week on December 22, announced the Director Takahashi at Monolith Soft. He also revealed the full list of changes and bug fixes, and you can find them below.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s new, upcoming update 1.1.1 will introduce a new easy mode to Tiger! Tiger!, and now when players press X, the Skip Travel screen will open the map to player’s current location and this can be very handy as players can spot Skip Travel locations and Salvage Points on the map.
Also, the convenience of the minimap will be improved with new quests and extra elements for the second playthrough next year for everyone.
There are a lot of new features coming to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on December 22, so without further delay, here is the list:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
Director Takahashi at Monolith Soft has revealed the patch notes today on the official Nintendo website, also saying that Monolith Soft will be working hard on new updates to make the game even better.
- An easy mode will be added to Tiger! Tiger!
- When you press the X button, the Skip Travel screen will open the map to your current location. We hope this will make it easier to spot Skip Travel locations and Salvage Points on the map.
- An additional 1:1 zoom on the minimap will be displayed by pressing the L Stick. This will allow improved visibility of your surroundings and make it easier to check quest locations.
- In your second playthrough, you will be able to have “those” Blades join your party! You can also dispatch Blades like Pyra and Dromarch as a Merc Group, and unlock the “LV 4 Special” of a certain Blade.
There are also very interesting new items which only Expansion Pass holders will receive:
- Driver Essentials Set: 10 x Rare Core Crystal, 1 x Legendary Core Crystal, 3 x Overdrive Protocol
- Upgrade Parts for Poppi: 30,000 ether
- Pyra’s Favorite Things: 5 x Jenerossi Tea
- Nia’s Favourite Things: 5 x Ardainian Bear Carving
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 update 1.1.1 is coming next week on Friday, December 22.