As Ubisoft has promised it will fix the known issue, they have finally done it. Thanks to the latest 1.3.0 patch, Ubisoft will close some of the very public matters causing stuttering on high-end CPUs.
Furthermore, the developers have finally added the Discovery Tour mode, enabling free traveling around the map for players that are curious about ancient Egypt’s historical values. In any Assassin’s Creed game, having an educational mode is quite a positive thing.
Players attending the game mode will have the chance to freely explore the whole world in Assassin’s Creed, therefore find out the tiniest bit of secret lying behind it. Yesterday, Ubisoft published The Discovery Tour launch trailer letting us know what the mode will offer.
The game mode itself will also receive a variety of tours from which players can choose, without even bothering on doing it by themselves. Oh, and just oh. Behind every video game hides something realistic, and Assassin’s Creed Origins undoubtedly possess a glimpse of ancient Egypt.
It is not just that, but various of changes are also applied regarding both optimization and gameplay. Stuttering issues on high-end CPUs are no longer present, as Ubisoft has found a way to eliminate them.
Below you can find the detailed changes on PC:
- Added some tooltips and other minor improvements to the Performance Analyzer menu
- Fixed an issue with the playable character that could not walk through a narrow pass
- Fixed the display of GPU temperature and usage metrics
- Fixed various issues with the key mapping with the Hippodrome
- Fixed various issues with the World Map on multi-monitor setups
- Fixed several stuttering issues
- Fixed multiple issues with the localized voiceover in the quests “Incoming Threat” and “A Gift from the Gods.”
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!