As a connection to our previous article regarding PUBG’s roadmap, we have all been intrigued by the new emotes coming to PUBG, including the performance optimization, for which we’re yet about to discover. As Bluehole announced, it appears that monetization starts to become a thing in PUBG, and shall include both sided satisfactory content.
After quite some period of oppression, the community has something new to cheer about. Everyone is a fan of new emotes, skins, and more excellent content in every game. Well, it is finally here, as Bluehole claimed that the update #7 is already available on the live servers.
PC 1.0 Update #7 has been released on live game servers. Log in and check out the new features:
– PUBG Friends List
– 37 Steam Achievements
– Bug fixes, updates, and more
— PUBG (@PUBG) March 13, 2018
According to the patch notes, a useful feature is the new PUBG friend list, for which people can add up to 50 friends in PUBG. Furthermore, the game includes 37 new achievements on Steam and will allow good players to be distinct from others by accomplishing some of them, thus enable hardcore gamers to find out better players much more accessible. This, including the 2x scope update, for which allows players to see a bigger field of view, will undoubtedly improve the gameplay experience.
One change not being deployed, and that is the LIMB and Vehicle Penetration updates, for which Bluehole has found difficulty in releasing them. However, they have claimed the same features will be released throughout this month or more precise as soon as they get them ready to work.
Regarding the bug fixes, there are a lot of them, and you may find them below:
- Fixed a square-shaped border on the sea that could be seen when flying in the airplane
- Fixed an issue where a player could die instantly when vaulting and climbing
- Improved problems where characters would get stuck or die during vaulting, and be able to look through walls.
- Fixed some incorrect UI and in-game text
- Improved problematic character animation where the character would move abnormally if multiple actions were performed in sequence
- Fixed abnormal appearance of some clothes, such as costumes overlapping or missing
- Adjusted the locations of items that would spawn in places that players cannot reach
- Fixed an issue where the mouse sensitivity option could not be set to 59
- Fixed an issue that allowed a character to crawl quickly through a certain combination of controls
- Fixed the issue of overlapping footstep sounds in FPP mode
- Improved an issue where three-wheeled motorbikes would suddenly flip whenever the server performance deteriorated
- Fixed an issue where a player would have a slower falling speed when switching seats on a three-wheeled motorcycle mid-air
- Fixed an issue where underwater bullet penetration effect was not being applied sometimes
- Fixed an issue where a player was unable to cancel fueling up a vehicle, even though cancel was clicked
- Fixed an issue where throwables that had already exploded mid-air would still make a popping sounds on the ground
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a downed player was able to drive a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where after reconnecting a vehicle was intermittently invisible or the character and camera were misaligned
- Fixed an issue where the character of a player with a new account would not show up in the main menu when forming a team
- Fixed an issue where the shadow of a character was too sharp regardless of the distance
- Fixed an issue where when jumping out of the airplane, the character fell to a fixed position, no matter the flying direction
- Fixed an issue where when player tried to ADS with scope attached weapon, some of the scope exterior parts were shown late
- Fixed an issue where the adjusted zoom level in 8x scope reset after swapping to your other weapon(s)
- Fixed an issue where the item quantity adjustment popup window displays automatically when picking up/discarding items from the Inventory screen
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the lung capacity gauge was not in sync between being in the water and out of water
- *Mitigated an issue where when exiting the parachute mode, player could take excessive fall damage
- *Fixed an issue where the relaxed state gun animation was not shown properly
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!