Runbow Deluxe Edition Coming to PS4 and Switch on August 10
Runbow brought their multiplayer mayhem to Switch on July 3rd, and also the Deluxe Edition will be up soon.
This new version has a physical version of the main game, Satura’s Space Adventure DLC, two sticker sheets and four costume and music packs. What is exciting is the inclusion of the game’s soundtrack on CD.
The game will come to the stores on the 10th of August, its price being €29.99 / $ 29.99 / £24.99.
You can now pre-order it from Headup Games’ GameFairy store.
Here is an overview of the game, thanks to Headup Games:
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colorful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
- With nine-player online madness of with up to eight players locally and nine players online, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow.