Now that Week 6 is ongoing, we’re just up to confirm the challenges after the leak being reported yesterday. Apparently, the official release of the Week 6 challenges perfectly aligns with the leak from yesterday.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at them all.
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
All of the challenges remain the same, which proves the power of data mining and its efficiency. As a fan and player, there’s nothing wrong to flow with the announcements done a bit earlier than supposed, because everything related to Fortnite tends to come out purposely accurate. Also, it allows players to foreplan their route and finish the challenges a lot faster than usual.
With that being said, have a nice weekend and “break a leg” performing all the challenges at once.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!