Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 challenges, confirmed
Now that Week 6 is ongoing, we’re just up to confirm the challenges after the leak being reported yesterday. Apparently, the official release of the Week 6 challenges perfectly aligns with the leak from yesterday.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at them all.
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
All of the challenges remain the same, which proves the power of data mining and its efficiency. As a fan and player, there’s nothing wrong to flow with the announcements done a bit earlier than supposed, because everything related to Fortnite tends to come out purposely accurate. Also, it allows players to foreplan their route and finish the challenges a lot faster than usual.
With that being said, have a nice weekend and “break a leg” performing all the challenges at once.