Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 challenges leaked
We’re living in a world in which data miners have a huge impact on each of the video games communities. When it comes in a word about a popular video game such as Fortnite, fans across the world are being swayed by the surfacing of potential leaks, no matter if they’re true or wrong.
However, according to previous leaks and data mines, it appears that even if entitled as potential, they are most likely to be the ones coming for the week to follow.
Nevertheless, we’ll get the chance to meet the week 6 challenges tomorrow. As always, there will be Free and Battle Pass challenges. Thanks to Lucas7yoshi, all of the leaked the week 6 challenges can be found below:
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Star
All of the challenges above are set to go live tomorrow, Thursday 10/01/2019.