Trainers, Adventure Sync weekly rewards have changed and thanks to the Silph Road Research Group and their analysis on more than 500 sets of rewards, we now have a list of all changes.
“The new gameplay system will sync in the background with iOS HealthKit and Android Google Fit, and give players access to a weekly summary that highlights distance traveled on foot and other stats, including calories burned or steps counted if their device makes those available.“
Adventure Sync is giving rewards for each km walked, for each egg hatched and for each candy earned!
Adventure Sync Weekly Rewards Changes
Please have in mind that the following was analyzed by the TSR team and was posted on TSR first. You can find the original version here or see the changes below.
- Stardust is now guaranteed for 25 and 50km reward tiers
- 25km and 50km reward tiers give random rewards (Eggs, Rare Candy and Silver Pinap Berry)
- Eggs are more common as a reward now, so make sure to have enough space
- Pokemon hatching from weekly distance reward eggs have become more diverse, but some rare species (like Riolu) remain much more common in these eggs.
- It’s possible to receive no additional random rewards, especially (but not always) if you don’t have any free space for eggs
. Itis hypothesized that these missed rewards may be due to the weekly distance reward system attempting to apply an additional bundle after it was already supplied.
Good luck Trainers and keep walking/running to get cool rewards!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!