Fortnite has just entered the new Season 9, in which a new journey will be set. Fortnite’s Season 9 will introduce a new set of challenges, kicking off in week 1. The time is drowning us down, so without further ado, let’s hop onto the Season 9 challenges.
Lucas7yoshi has managed to get us a head start on the Season 9 challenges, and prepare for what’s about to come.
- Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall – 3 Battle Stars
- Visit all 7 Sky Platforms – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb – 10 Battle Stars
- Pickup 5 Legendary Items in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake – 5 Battle Stars
- 3 Scoped Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal 300 damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 3: Deal 200 damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3 of 3: Deal 100 damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above – 4 Battle Stars
That’s all the Season 9 challenges, and while the servers are offline
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!