All of the data miners nowadays know exactly where to dig in the Fortnite’s file structure to find exactly what each patch consists of. As such, they started leaking materials 2 weeks in advanced. After the Week 3 of Season 9 challenges have been leaked, Week 4 came straight after them. With that being said, let’s take a look at them below.
Lucas7yoshi is the main data miner when it comes to challenges, as he is mostly discovering them ahead of others. According to him, the fidelity of the leaked challenges cannot be confirmed, as they may be vulnerable to upcoming changes.
Leaked challenges for Week 4 of Season 9
- Cumulative Reward: Complete any 4 Challenges to unlock the Reward – 5000 XP
- Deal 500 damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3 of 3: Dance in top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- 3 Legendary Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
- Destroy 3 Loot Carriers in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit 5 different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Just a reminder, all of the challenges may be bound to future changes simply because they’re more distant than the Week 3 challenges.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!