Modern Warfare, the upcoming Call of Duty title will preferably include a Military Sim type of gameplay rather than arcade. “Aracadish” gameplay is not taken as serious and most of the times results in a lesser amount of players. That may be a hard punch to the face of the upcoming CoD sequel, Modern Warfare.
Therefore, setting a distance from its previous series, the upcoming Modern Warfare video game may include a unique gameplay experience that no single CoD player has ever experienced. This will typically include a more robust gameplay mechanics that will require a solid player dedication.
A stray of the original series won’t necessarily mean a harder or worse gameplay experience. The news has come out after Infinity Ward’s job listing, seeking for an AI engineer that has a military sim experience. Within, it is clearly stated that the acquired representative will be working on Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Work with the AI engineering team to craft best-in-class AI technology for our next AAA title.
- Work closely with the design and content teams to bring new AI characters and behaviors to life.
- Contribute ideas for new AI architectures and technologies.
- Design, plan, and implement performant and optimized AI systems.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in games, military simulation, or real-time AI.
- 1 shipped title working as an AI or Gameplay Engineer.
- Worked with AI decision frameworks.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills.
- A love for competitive FPS play.
- Strong 3D math and algebra skills as they relate to game programming.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
- Use of analytics to guide behavior.
- Single-player AI systems.
- Working in and extending an established code base.
- Experience with animation technology – blend trees, IK, motion matching.
- Experience with C#.
- Previous experience with scripting languages such as Lua, Python.
If you have what it takes and feel eligible of getting the position, make sure you apply on the following link. Nevertheless, you will be among the first one to give Modern Warfare a more serious feel. Putting a Military Simulation kick into Modern Warfare could also ruin the integrity of some already existing Milsims on the market.
This also satisfies the fact of content given throughout teases and trailers by Infinity Ward. Everything looks a lot more realistic, and as such, we have to be prepared for when Modern Warfare comes out.
Modern Warfare is scheduled to launch on October 25, 2019.