A Chinese based company, Timi Studios Group, which is the mastermind behind Arena of Valor and Call of Duty mobile titles, has recently announced that they are planning on working together with The Pokemon Company in order to create a new Pokemon game.
They did not give us any specifics, not even what type of a game they will start developing and on which platform it will be available.
— Yui Nausicaa (@yuinausicaa) July 22, 2019
Rumors are saying that the game could be released on both Switch and mobile.
What do we know so far:
- Tencent announced a partnership with Nintendo to bring the Switch to China
- Tencent and The Pokemon Company will work on a new Pokemon game
- The game will be developed by Tencent’s TIMI studio
- TIMI Studio made the company’s biggest hits. They are the ones behind the upcoming Call of Duty Mobile
- The Pokemon Company previously worked with NetEase to bring Pokemon Quest to China, but this is an original game
More info to follow, so stay tuned!