The second week of the Ultra Bonus rewards is now live and players around the world have one week to take advantage of the halved hatch distance bonus and hatch as many Eggs as possible.
The following rewards will be active until September 16, except the Regional Kanto Pokemon which will continue to hatch until September 23:
- Kanto Regional + their shiny forms from 7KM Eggs
- All Deoxys’ forms
- Half Egg distance
These rewards are great, and we recommend to focus on the halved Egg distance. Our advice is to keep your free Incubator active and turn Adventure Sync on. If you want to lower the egg distance, you can use the Super Incubator. The more you hatch eggs, the bigger the chances of hatching Shiny Pokemon are.
Pokemon Go Ultra Bonus Week 2 Half Egg Distance
- 2km Eggs Incubator distance is 1km > 0.65km with Super Incubator;
- 5km Eggs Incubator distance is 2.5km > 1.65km with Super Incubator;
- 7km Eggs Incubator distance is 3.5km > 2.3km with Super Incubator;
- 10km Eggs Incubator distance is 5km > 3.3km with Super Incubator.
Shiny Regional Hatch Rate
According to an analysis:
The odds of a shiny regional from a regional hatch is 1/50 – the odds of a regional dropping from a 7km egg is approximately 1/5.
Chances of hatching a shiny regional from a 7km egg is therefore 1/250.
That’s over 80 super incubators running non-stop (or until you hit the daily gift limit which you will do after hatching two batches maximum) for the full two weeks of the event to have 66% chance of hatching a shiny baby.
The halved Egg Distance bonus ends on September 16, at 1:00 PM PDT.