Fortnite Star Wars event it’s over. With the event’s conclusion, a new set of challenges has arrived. Alongside the challenges, the new Lightsaber which somewhat replaces the animations and mechanics of the Infinity Blade deems to be a cruel part of the current meta.
The challenges are pretty self-explanatory and will be available .for just shorter than 9 days. Before we jump to the first challenge guide in general, let’s take a look at the Star Wars Challenges below:
- Stage 1 of 3 – Deal 100 damage with a Lightsaber
- Stage 1 of 3 – Raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites
- Stage 1 of 3 – Block 50 damage with a Lightsaber
- Stage 1 of 3 – First Order Stormtrooper eliminations with a Lightsaber or from beyond 100m
- Stage 1 of 3 – Deal damage with a First Order Blaster Rifle to opponents or First Order Stormtroopers
Now that we have the first stage challenges we have to move forward and check all of the rewards
- Completing five of the Stage 1 challenges will reward you a Resistance Banner
- Completing five of the Stage 2 Challenges will reward you a holographic First Order Back Bling
- Completing five of the Stage 3 Challenges will reward you a Rey Jedi Training emote
The rewards are great and thematic to the Star Wars universe. The TIE glider is also one of, if not the best rewards for the day.