Fortnite Star Wars event it’s over. With the event’s conclusion, a new set of challenges has arrived. Alongside the challenges, the new Lightsaber which somewhat replaces the animations and mechanics of the Infinity Blade deems to be a cruel part of the current meta.
The challenges are pretty self-explanatory and will be available .for just shorter than 9 days. Before we jump to the first challenge guide in general, let’s take a look at the Star Wars Challenges below:
- Stage 1 of 3 – Deal 100 damage with a Lightsaber
- Stage 1 of 3 – Raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites
- Stage 1 of 3 – Block 50 damage with a Lightsaber
- Stage 1 of 3 – First Order Stormtrooper eliminations with a Lightsaber or from beyond 100m
- Stage 1 of 3 – Deal damage with a First Order Blaster Rifle to opponents or First Order Stormtroopers
Now that we have the first stage challenges we have to move forward and check all of the rewards
- Completing five of the Stage 1 challenges will reward you a Resistance Banner
- Completing five of the Stage 2 Challenges will reward you a holographic First Order Back Bling
- Completing five of the Stage 3 Challenges will reward you a Rey Jedi Training emote
The rewards are great and thematic to the Star Wars universe. The TIE glider is also one of, if not the best rewards for the day.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!