Rockstar Games is, by no doubt, doing exceptional work on their GTA title. It appears that their multiplayer iteration is still receiving new content, and judging by the looks, it’s nowhere near stopping. Thanks to the latest Los Santos Summer Special update, the game is about to get enriched by multiple new additions, such as cars and more.
According to the most recent update notes posted on Reddit, GTA Online will get 15 new vehicles, who later might propel into the vast world of GTA RP, and more. Furthermore, the new customization options allow players to tune up their ride with 30 new sets of Street Wheels and 15 new types of Off-Road Wheels split among new town shops.
Regarding the content, the new yacht missions now grant a considerable amount of money. These should induce great entertainment and immerse the player deeper into advancement. The update also introduces several quality of life improvements, which should serve in the player’s favor.
The latest GTA Online update is currently available on all platforms. Below you can find the full changelog, as posted on Reddit.
Feature Updates & Improvements
- Calls such as those from LJT have been reduced to messages. Bryony continues to annoy the fuck out of us, though.
- An additional two garage slots
hashave been added as well, so yay!
- Christ – They added a timer to the Lucky Wheel! Anytime you get near it seems you will see how much time you have left to wait until you can spin it again.
- Looks like it’s now possible to return ANY personal vehicle back to storage. Rockstar is killing it!
- The colors in the MCT for MC businesses regarding stock and supplies have been fixed, so good luck getting used to that change now!
- The MkII’s 5 minute cooldown is now applied to the regular mechanic as well.
Vehicles with missiles show a counter with how many missiles are left if their capacity is limited.
- Staying stationary or going in the wrong direction in Open Wheel Races makes you non-contact.
- Snacks can be bought from Wendy
and the interaction menu!!! Unconfirmed:The Casino Heist Gold Glitch seems to have been patched.
- During Open Wheel races you are now able to change your tire compound (soft/medium/hard) when stationary in the pits by pressing right on the D-Pad or right-arrow key on PC. (Credits /u/Final-Atonement)
- Stock vehicle wheels have been added to the new ‘Street’ category to be applied on any vehicle.
- The new yacht missions pay about GTA$ 14,000-25,000.
- Arcade Games: Ace of Fury (GTA$ 666,000) and Qub3d (GTA$ 333,000).
- A new business battle on the aircraft carrier has been added.
- Benefactor BR8 (GTA$ 3,400,000)
- Declasse DR1 (GTA$ 2,997,000)
- Lampadati Tigon (GTA$ 2,310,000)
- Invetero Coquette D10 (GTA$ 1,500,000) – MY PERSONAL FAVORITE.
Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
- Canis Seminole Frontier (GTA$ 678,000)
- Dundreary Landstalker (GTA$ 1,220,000)
- Imponte Beater Dukes (GTA$ 378,000)
- BF Club (GTA$ 1,280,000)
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF (GTA$ 1,380,000)
Benny’s Original Motorworks:
- Bravado Gauntlet (GTA$ 615,000)
- Bravado Youga (GTA$ 195,000)
- Benefactor Glendale (GTA$ 200,000)
- Declasse Yosemite (GTA$ 485,000)
- Albany Manana (GTA$ 10,000)
- Popped Leather Jacket (White/Gray/Tan/Black/Red/Brown)
- Bomber Jacket (Various, 15 Designs)
- Short Service Shirt (9 colours)
- Double Shirt (Three styles, various colours)
- Long Sleeve Baseball Tees (7 designs)
- Polo Shirt (7 designs)
- Sports Tops (21 designs/colours (Brucie cosplay?))
- Office Shirts (whole category, 20 colours)
- Cargo Pants (8 colours)
- Sports Track Pants (21 designs/colours (Brucie confirmed))
- Gloves, Armoured (8 colours)
- Sports Masks (8 designs)
- Animal Masks (12 designs)
- Sports T-Shirts (white/purple, 14 designs)
- Shirts (open/rolled variants of old designs, 39 designs)
- Suit Pants (25 colours)
- Sport Shorts (15 colours)
- The Sheava is this week’s Podium Vehicle. Looks like that’s just the internal name for the Emperor ETR1, who would’ve thought they’d make it possible to get a brand new vehicle for free.
- Double GTA$ and RP Activities:
- 2x GTA$/RP on Open Wheel Races
- 2x GTA$/RP on the new Yacht Missions
- 2x GTA$/RP on Diamond Adversary Series
- 30% off Yachts
- 40% off Arcades
- 30% off the Arcade Drone Station and MCT
30% off MC Business Supplies 20% off Bunker Supplies
- 40% off 10-Car Garages
- 30% off Benny’s Conversions
- LSIA II in Los Santos International Airport (must be finished on or before 02:24.00)
RC Bandito Time Trial:
- Cemetery in Pacific Bluff (must be finished on or before 01:20.00)
Thanks to /u/Biomixels for the time trials.
Twitch Prime Bonuses:
- 60% off X80 Proto
- 60% off Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!