Just a few days ahead of its release, Crytek has released an 8K Tech Trailer for their Crysis Remaster, showcasing their game’s power. In the trailer, we saw many features that would make Crysis even more realistic, like the following:
- global illumination
- real-time reflections
- rippling caustics
- enhanced depth of field
- higher quality textures
- improved lighting
- enhanced particle effects
- as well as 8K support
It will also have software-based ray-tracing for the PS4 and Xbox One, becoming the first to implement that feature. The Crysis Remaster will have a graphic setting called: “Can it run Crysis?”, referencing an internet meme from when the original Crysis was released.
Crysis Remastered will be out September 18 for PC (Epic Games Store), PS4 and Xbox One. Here are its minimum requirements to run:
- Operational System: Windows 10 64-Bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 @ 3.10GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1200.
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / Radeon RX 470.
- RAM Free: 8 GB.
- Disk Space (HD): 20 GB Free.
- Directx Version: Directx 11