Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that the Legendary Pokemon Zapdos will be available in five stars Raids starting September 25, 2020, at 1 PM (which is today) but it seems like they made a mistake and launched the Zapdos Raids 7 hours early.
Zapdos is now available in five-star Raids, and you can find our Zapdos guide below.
Zapdos Best Counters and Movesets
- Shadow Tyranitar with Smack Down/Stone Edge
- Rhyperior with Smack Down/Rock Wrecker
- Shadow Mewtwo with Psycho Cut/Ice Beam
- Mamoswine with Powder Snow/Avalanche
- Rampardos with Smack Down/Rock Slide
For last, Zapdos can be shiny and can learn the legacy fast move Thundershock.