The developer of one of the most realistic tactical shooter games with undoubtedly the best gunsmith feature estimated a brand new 0.12.8.1 hotfix. Even though the cause for the hotfix is unknown, it is assumed to be due to problems caused by the previous 0.12.8 update. The hotfix is estimated to have a 1.5-hour long maintenance session, with a complete inability to play during that period.
Escape From Tarkov’s 0.12.8.1 hotfix will be installed on Saturday, October 24. The maintenance will start at 12:00 Moscow Time. This was announced via Escape From Tarkov’s official Twitter Profile, noting that the list of changes will be published tomorrow, at the start of the installation.
Tomorrow at 12:00 Moscow time we plan to install a 0.12.8.1 hotfix. It will take about an 1,5 hour – the game will be stopped at this time. The list of changes will be published at the beginning of the installation #EscapefromTarkov
— Battlestate Games (@bstategames) October 23, 2020
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.8.1 Hotfix
We’ll post all of the 0.12.8.1 hotfix changes once they get published here. Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow!
- The package from the ammo box will be destroyed automatically after unpacking
- Sound of backpack quick drop reduced by 30%
- Custom settings for each HUD element. Option to display health in old and new styles
- Weapon presets
- Mods of current preset would reset after entering the flea market
- Color indication for parameters when comparing the current and selected modification. Now the blue color always indicates a change for the better and red for the worse
- When switching to the preset via the context menu, the specified weapon was not selected as the basis
- After exiting the shooting range with ESC button, player couldn’t enter it back
- The progress of Bitcoin farm production was reset when you picked up part of the coins that were ready
- Cartridges discarded during operations with the chamber remained on the floor of the shooting range after leaving
- Animation and the sound of backpack quick drop used to play twice
- The “Vitality” skill did not reduce the chance of bleeding
- The “Invite to group” button was the second in the lobby context menu
- At the Reserve location, the siren did not always sound when the lever was activated
- Blacked out limbs were not able to be penetrated by bullets
- Player wouldn’t put the compass away in some situations
- Other bug fixes
- Various bug fixes on locations
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!