The Black Ops Cold War beta was pretty much the right choice over the weekend, allowing us to cool our heads while we tried to pinpoint the best attachments, loadouts, and other things in general. The game’s running very smoothly, and we honestly kind of liked it, even though it slightly falls behind Modern Warfare. But, we’re here to talk more about the AK-47 and its attachments.
The AK47 offers more significant damage than any other AR, making it the strongest one of its category. It certainly has a kick to it, with a tedious recoil. Hence, the damage output is justly bounded to weapon stability. For that reason, we’re here to see at the best weapon attachments for the AK-47 and get as close as we can to the laser beam phenomenon.
- Optic: Millstop Reflex (due to the extra magnification compared to the other reflex scope)
- Muzzle: Muzzle Break 7.62 or Infantry Compensator (The AK-47 deals with vertical recoil more than horizontal)
- Barrel: 18.2″ Paratrooper
- Body: Steady Aim Laser or Swat 5MW Laser Sight
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
- Magazine: 40RD
- Handle: Warden Tight Grip
- Stock: Tactical Stock, Wire Stock, or Duster Stock. (We use the Duster Stock due to the overall speed buff)
Oh, not to forget, we use the Gunfighter wildcard, which allows all the attachments on a weapon. It seems that all the gun builds have a pattern. No matter the gun, the best possible attachments are at the same hierarchical position in the loadout menu. We hope that the attachments above will satisfy your gameplay, as we know how vital the AK-47 can be in video games like this. But, a small caution. Do not expect to win fights against SMG, especially if the opponent’s aim is good.