Genshin Impact is just one day away from the deployment of patch 1.1, or what’s supposed to be the biggest one ever received by the game. Genshin Impact is a free-to-play game that has managed to shake the whole world with its open-world aspect. Genshin Impact is obviously expecting a lot of patches to strengthen the game’s integrity and content, which players are looking forward to.
Patch 1.1 has just received its official patch notes. The patch notes imply a 5 hour-long maintenance window that is going to be compensated by the developer. Once the servers are up and players log back in, they will get approximately 300 Primogems as compensation for the game’s downtime. If the game downtime lingers more, then the players will probably get extra 60 more Primogems per hour.
Genshin Impact’s patch 1.1 will deploy on Wednesday, starting at 06:00:00 (UTC +8). (Precise times are subject to change. Players may also experience disruption outside of this period.)
Genshin Impact 1.1 Patch notes
All Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 5 or above by 2020/11/11 06:00:00(UTC+8). We will issue compensation to all Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours from the end of maintenance. Please log in to receive the mail by 2020/11/14 11:00:00(UTC+8). The mail will be valid for 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the compensation before it expires.
New Archon Quest
- The mysterious emissary Ganyu appears before you at Third-Round Knockout. Claiming to have come at Ningguang’s behest, she invites you to the skyfaring palace known as the Jade Chamber. To that end, you and Paimon have come to Mt. Tianheng, from where you can see the Jade Chamber in the distance…
New Story Quests
- The Millelith have received numerous eyewitness reports recently that have confirmed an active Ruin Guard presence in an area far beyond their normal range of activity. After some investigation, you find that these Ruin Guards are, in fact, just toys for a certain child…
New World Quests and Events
- New World Quests Added: The Adventurers’ Guild’s Affairs, Necessary Procedures, Words Worth Their Weight in Mora, Changchang’s Little Friend, The Secret of Nantianmen, An Ode to Yonder City, and Endless Research Complete these quests and obtain Mora, Character EXP Materials, and other rewards!
- Version Main Event — Unreconciled Stars
- Peculiar meteorites are descending upon Teyvat, bringing a rare sleeping sickness with them. People trapped in deep slumber, mysterious dreams, an unknown star… The crisis draws closer!
City Reputation System
- Reputation is currently divided into Mondstadt Reputation and Liyue Reputation. Mondstadt Reputation Unlock Criteria: Complete the Archon Quest Prologue: Act I “The Outlander Who Caught the Wind”.
- Liyue Reputation Unlock Criteria: Complete the Archon Quest Chapter I: Act II “Farewell, Archaic Lord”
- As you increase your Reputation Level, you will unlock special city features, recipes, gadget blueprints, namecards, wind gliders, and other rewards.
Exploration Progress System
- Zoom out on the map to view the Exploration Progress for each area. Open chests, find Elemental Oculi, unlock Waypoints, and complete other exploration activities to increase your Exploration Progress in each area.
- The following recipes are now available for purchase:
- Wanmin Restaurant: Triple-Layered Consommé
- Wangshu Inn: Bamboo Shoot Soup
- Added new achievements under “Challenger – Series II”
- New Harvestable Resources: Bamboo Shoot and Golden Loach
- New Monster: Unusual Hilichurl
- Added customization options for keyboard and controller: Go to Paimon Menu > Settings > Controls, select a function to change the key or button assigned to it, and press any key or button to assign it to this function.
- New customization options added to Settings > Graphics: Volumetric Fog, Reflections, Bloom, Crowd Density, and Co-Op Teammate Effects.
- New options added to Settings > Other: Combat Camera Settings and Default Camera Distance.
- Added an Equipment Locking function. Locked equipment cannot be used for enhancement or refinement.
- A Report function has been added to Co-Op Mode.
For a more detailed overview of the patch notes, make sure you visit Genshin Impact’s official website.