After a successful launch, Counterplay Games have released their first update for Godfall, patch 2.0.91. Overall, this patch should fix a few crashes and stability issues, along with some bugs.
According to the 2.0.91 patch notes, one of these bugs was directed at the language switcher. Apparently, on PC only, Godfall would crash when you tried to launch it in specific languages. Many issues were happening while respawning as well, but Counterplay has managed to fix them for now. They’ve also addressed a silly little development mistake, in which some smaller areas between chests caused players to get stuck.
Godfall is an action looter slasher game, now available for PS5 and PC (via the Epic Games Store).
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!