Outriders, People Can Fly’s third-person RPG is destined to release in April. The game’s currently in its demo phase, which will carry over the progress reached by any players to the live version. As such, the devs have to be working on the demo and tweak some values connected to the balance, quality, and address a couple of bugs that are seemingly broken. As such, patch 1.05 has been released. It adds a motion blur toggle, fixes a couple of known bugs on pretty much all platforms.
The developers have further noticed that the Legendary drops, the ones with the high drop rate for which players whined about, are not touched at all. Furthermore, this update includes matchmaking fixes and should result in a much faster match.
Outriders Demo Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Below you can find the official patch notes for Outriders Demo Update 1.05.
General Patch Notes:
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
Additional PC Specific Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
Additional PS4/PS5 Specific Patch Notes:
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]