E3, the biggest worldwide electronic entertainment experience, has slowly begun opening its registration, and after the Media registration, it’s time for the fans. E3 2021 has opened the fan registration today, June 3, via E3Expo.com. If you’re a fan who’s willing to delve deep into the world of electronic entertainment software, do not hesitate to join. E3 2021 starts on Saturday, June 12, and will last until Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
Just as the fan registration opens, the organizer has discovered the schedule overview for this year’s E3, with tons of intriguing highlights that will entertain fans and fulfill the gaps of boredom. Hopefully, the schedule as it is will be beneficial with tons of content and surprises to all the fans across the globe. With numerous triple-A developers and publishers in question, we do believe it will contain satisfying content. The official schedule can be found below.
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing, and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
Registration begins today for fans around the globe to access the E3 online portal and app. Beginning on Saturday, June 12, the portal will provide access to:
- Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors (the full list of exhibitors with virtual booths can be found on the E3 website)
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
E3 2021 Broadcast Links
The E3 2021 broadcast will be available at multiple streaming services and all of their links can be found below:
- E3’s Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/e3
- E3’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/e3
- E3’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/E3
- E3’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/E3Expo/
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!