Hey Tarkovians, how are you today? Have you been gathering the “somewhat” free payment from Fence? 100,000 USD for extracting with a Scav? Well, now you’ll be able to do that a lot easier. Escape From Tarkov’s Ministry of Emergency Situations stated something very concerning for all Tarkovians. The MES forecasts a gloomy, dense fog and short rains for around 2-5 days.
Conspiracy theorists are already working on the message, thinking it’s a word about a secret encrypted message that had to be broadcasted publicly. We have our own theories regarding this message. After the translation, we noticed something peculiar about it, and we decided to share it with you.
The message explicitly warns of a large-scale fog approaching from the northeast and that it is expected to last for around 2-5 days. Then, it says that the bad weather is also expected to reach Saint Petersburg within 10 hours, exactly where the developer of Escape From Tarkov is based.
- This weather will last from 2-5 days: What if the message is encrypted and it means 25. Like… 25th of June?
- Then, it says, the foggy weather will reach St Petersburg within 10 hours. What if it means a wipe is coming within 10 hours from the announcement?
- In the end, the message advises everyone to be careful and aware of what’s to come. Could it mean a release of Streets of Tarkov, maybe?
Recently, the developer has also hosted another 20% EFT discount. According to the message, the sale is in honor of the upcoming patch.
In anticipation of the release of the new patch, we have added a discount on all pre-order editions and upgrades of Escape from Tarkov. Hurry up to make you and your friends happy, because the cost of all pre-orders has been reduced by 20%!
- Discounts start at: 24.06.2021 21:01 GMT
- Discounts end at: 26.06.2021 20:59 GMT