Nvidia Driver 471.11 is now available. The driver adds support for Doom Eternal’s latest update, which includes ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS. Adds similar support to Lego Builder’s Journey and the latest update for Rust. Most importantly, this Nvidia update adds Nvidia Reflex support for Escape From Tarkov.
Furthermore, Nvidia’s Driver 471.11 also fixes a long lingering issue with WoW: Shadowlands, which was causing random screen flickers in certain locations. As always, the driver is available to download through Nvidia’s GeForce Experience or through the official download page.
For the full 471.11 driver notes, check below:
Nvidia Driver 471.11 Notes
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for DOOM Eternal, which introduces ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for LEGO Builder’s Journey, which includes several ray-traced effects and performance-accelerating DLSS, the latest update for Rust which adds NVIDIA DLSS technology, F1 2021, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integration in Escape from Tarkov.
- Added support for Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1).
Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
- AOC AG274US4R6B
- AOC AG254FWG8R4
- ASUS VG28UQL1A
- LG 32GN650 / 32GN63T
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes, please check out release notes)
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980M]: The system locks with a black screen upon booting into Windows. no repro with 457.51. 
- [Surround][GeForce RTX 3090]: With Surround active, setting Bezel Correction disables Surround. 
- [Crossfire][GeForce Experience][FreeStyle]: Freestyle might not work on Crossfire after the game is updated. 
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- DisplayPort monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended mode with an HDMI 2.1 display that is powered off. 
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!