The Back 4 Blood Beta is almost here, and everyone hopes for the original Left 4 Dead experience. As a celebration, Turtle Rock has published an official Beta trailer that showcases many co-op actions. It seems that Turtle Rock is more than ready, and Back 4 Blood will indeed contract that missing Left 4 Dead action. The beta phase will include a couple of renowned features to entertain fans.
The trailer can be found below, as posted by IGN.
Back 4 Blood’s Early Access Open Beta will start on August 5 and will be available through August 9, while the open beta accessible for everyone will begin on August 12-16. The early access beta will be accessible for those who have pre-ordered the game and those who have registered on the official website.
Some of Back 4 Blood’s Open Beta features can be found below, as addressed by GameInformer.
- Two maps for the “Swarm” PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in “Swarm,” including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher, and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks, and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
Back 4 Blood will provide ultrawide and multi-monitor support, with multiple graphics customization options. The game will also feature Cross-Play from the get-go, which will allow you to team up with friends on different platforms in the coup against the zombie apocalypse.
Back 4 Blood is a co-op first-person shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise, Turtle Rock Studios. Back 4 Blood releases on October 12, 2021, on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Steam, and Epic Games Store.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!