The Back 4 Blood Beta is almost here, and everyone hopes for the original Left 4 Dead experience. As a celebration, Turtle Rock has published an official Beta trailer that showcases many co-op actions. It seems that Turtle Rock is more than ready, and Back 4 Blood will indeed contract that missing Left 4 Dead action. The beta phase will include a couple of renowned features to entertain fans.
The trailer can be found below, as posted by IGN.
Back 4 Blood’s Early Access Open Beta will start on August 5 and will be available through August 9, while the open beta accessible for everyone will begin on August 12-16. The early access beta will be accessible for those who have pre-ordered the game and those who have registered on the official website.
Some of Back 4 Blood’s Open Beta features can be found below, as addressed by GameInformer.
- Two maps for the “Swarm” PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in “Swarm,” including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher, and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks, and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
Back 4 Blood will provide ultrawide and multi-monitor support, with multiple graphics customization options. The game will also feature Cross-Play from the get-go, which will allow you to team up with friends on different platforms in the coup against the zombie apocalypse.
Back 4 Blood is a co-op first-person shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise, Turtle Rock Studios. Back 4 Blood releases on October 12, 2021, on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Steam, and Epic Games Store.