Battlestate Games have made some stealth tweaks in Escape From Tarkov recently. Basically, the developer changed or added new spawns of the notorious Scav boss on Interchange, named Killa. The Adidas freak is ready for some surprises as players are still unfamiliar with his original bearings.
There have been numerous videos where Twitch streamers have encountered Killa in places far away than his usual ones. Aside from National, Viking, Brutal, The military truck outside of Adik, inside of Adik, and behind the BTR, he can spawn on multiple other locations too.
According to the information gathered, Killa’s no longer interested in clothes and weapons and seems like he is all about the money now. Therefore, he can spawn on the following locations:
- Idea – cash registers and Idea’s office, the one with a bunch of computers.
- Oli – near the cash registers.
- Goshan – near the cash registers.
- In the small shop between German and Kostin.
- Burger King – close to the secret card reader.
- Top floor – lurking around.
- Multiple areas in the basement or underground garages.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!