The event that is always held on a Tuesday, known as Spotlight Hour, is one of the most favorite events in Pokemon GO. This month, in August 2021, we will have a chance to participate in five Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour events, so let’s take a look at when these events will be taking place. We also added the featured Pokemon and the bonuses.
Spotlight Hour allows Trainers to earn 2x Stardust, 2x XP, and/or 2x Candy for catching Pokemon. Also, players can earn 2x Candy for transferring and 2x XP for evolving Pokemon during the last two Spotlight Hour events in August 2021.
Since there are four or five Tuesdays per month, we have four or five different Pokemon that are chosen to be in the spotlight by appearing more often in the wild. Every month there are different Pokemon, and here is the full August 2021 Spotlight Hour schedule for when and which Pokemon will be featured.
August 2021 Spotlight Hour
- First in line is Magnemite, accompanied by 2x Stardust for catching Pokemon.
- The second Pokemon that will grace us is East Sea Shellos, which we will see on August 10th, 2021, and we will be earning 2x XP for catching Pokemon.
- On August 17th, 2021, West Sea Shellos will be found more often in the wild, and we will earn 2x Candy for catching Pokemon.
- On August 24th, 2021, Skwovet will be the featured Pokemon and you’ll earn x2 Candy for transferring Pokemon.
- On the last Tuesday of August, to be more precise on August 31, 2021, Wooloo will be in the spotlight and you’ll earn x2 XP for evolving Pokemon.