Battlestate Games has released a brand new update for Escape From Tarkov. Some of the issues in the game are weird to see because it’s been years since we have had similar to them. How are these problems constantly appearing it’s unknown since the developer experience should be quite extensive so far. Anyhow, this update fixes a lot of bugs and issues and also mends the animations when interacting with weapons.
Titled as 0.12.12.15, this update fixes the grenade explosion sounds when thrown from indoors to outdoors so we’ll no longer hear cut or short grenade explosion sounds. It will also take care of shadows, will fix some AU behavior, and will also perform client optimizations for a better gameplay experience. Without further ado, the complete patch notes can be found below.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15 Patch Notes
- Various client optimizations.
List of fixes:
- Fixed incorrect grenade explosion sound when throwing it from indoors to outdoors;
- Tactical fleece beanie no longer cancels the deafening effect from Tagilla’s welding masks;
- Fixed an issue of not being able to cancel loading into an offline raid when loading a map;
- Fixed incorrect display of Shturman’s wound traces;
- Fixed incorrect weapon shadows with an equipped flashlight;
- Fixed an issue causing flashlights to go through obstacles;
- Fixed an ability to check the chamber of stationary weapons;
- Fixed an issue of incorrect character description localization on the character selection screen after changing language;
- Fixed an issue with presets used on weapons that can’t be listed for sale on the Flea Market;
- Raiders will no longer inspect their weapons while on patrol;
- Player name now hides correctly on the Scav item turn-in screen with Streamer Mode enabled;
- The reload of a weapon with an internal magazine now cancels correctly after exiting the Shooting Range in the Hideout;
- The Wish-List tab on Flea Market now collapses correctly after using the filter by item search;
- Fixed an issue of the cursor not disappearing when switching into first-person mode in the Hideout.
Fixed several animations while interacting with weapons:
- Colt M1911, Colt M45A1 – fixed incorrect trigger behavior while fixing malfunctions;
- TT-33, Golden TT-33 – fixed incorrect trigger behavior while trying to shoot during malfunction fixing animation;
- HK MP7A2 – fixed incorrect visuals of the left hand during malfunctions with an equipped vertical foregrip;
- Saiga-12k – fixed clipping of the right hand while fixing malfunctions and during the jammed bolt animation;
- Kel-Tec RFB – fixed floating cartridge during the failure to feed malfunction while having two rounds in the magazine.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at [email protected]