The Cult – Part 2 is a quest in Escape From Tarkov. Peacekeeper gives the quest after completing The Cult – Part 1.
Escape From Tarkov The Cult – Part 2 Quest Details
The Cult – Part 2 Quest Dialogue
What you have discovered in the village is very interesting, it looks like some kind of occult sect. I’ve heard rumors before that there is some group actively spreading the news of approaching cataclysm and that kind of hysteria. Now, they often make sacrifices to their gods, and what would you think they offer as sacrifice? Weapons. It is not clear where they take it from or what they do in the rest of their time. We only know that they have several such sacrificial altars everywhere. Find them and mark with beacons, and we will try to trace the activities of this organization in detail, to learn how much democracy they have.
- Locate and mark the first ritual spot with an MS2000 Marker on Woods
- Locate and mark the ritual spot with an MS2000 Marker on Customs
- Locate and mark the second ritual spot with an MS2000 Marker on Woods
- Locate and mark the ritual spot with an MS2000 Marker on Shoreline
- +7,500 XP
- +0.03 reputation with Peacekeeper
- ~900 Dollars
- 1x Knight’s Armament Company SR-25 7.62×51 marksman rifle
Got any news? Great, then let’s deal with those fanatics. We will contact you regarding that cult when the time comes.
The Cult – Part 2 Guide
- 4x MS2000 Marker
- 1x MS2000 Marker for Customs
- 1x MS2000 Marker for Shoreline
- 2x MS2000 Marker for Woods
Customs Ritual Spot
The Ritual spot is located in 3-story dorms. The room is behind a locked door. In order to unlock the room and have access to the Ritual Spot, you would need to have the Dorm room 314 marked key.
Shoreline Ritual Spot
The Ritual Spot on Shoreline is located on the 3rd floor of the East Wing of the Health Resort.
Woods Ritual Spot
There are two ritual spots on Woods. One is close to the checkpoint, and the other is at the old and ruined village.