Nvidia released a new driver for its GPU cards. Driver 512.95 is here to provide the best gaming experience for Hitman 3 – Year 2 Update thanks to its ray-tracing and Nvidia DLSS optimizations. According to Nvidia, they should guarantee double the framerates. In addition, this driver also offers support for Sniper Elite 4 and My Time at Sandrock.
This update also introduces some fixes such as the Direct-3D-related Crash Dumps, and Nvidia’s Control panel which no longer prevents users from modifying Image Sharpening settings. Flags and Banners should no longer flicker during gameplay, no matter their complexity. Below you can find the complete driver notes for 512.95.
Nvidia Driver 512.95 Changelog
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the HITMAN 3 – Year 2 update, which introduces ray tracing and uses NVIDIA DLSS to more than double framerates. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases including Sniper Elite 5 and the early access launch of My Time at Sandrock.
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will no longer flicker during gameplay.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to modify the Image Sharpening setting.
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
The driver can be downloaded through GeForce experience or through Nvidia’s official Download Page.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com