Ubisoft is ready to introduce a brand new Rainbow Six Siege season starting on June 7, and if you’re excited about skins, you’ll be getting some cool-looking ones. This new Season will introduce skins based on a crossover with Sega’s Yakuza games, which will traverse the operator Echo into something much scarier. In honor of the upcoming bundles, Ubisoft published a new trailer for the Yakuza Bundles, which can be seen at the top of this article.
In a world where every character has been transformed into different video game characters, one man remains true to himself. He’s got the power, and he knows it–Echo is going exclusive with the new bundle that will turn him into Kiryu Kazuma! And Operator Hibana also brings a fantastic offer turning her into Kaoru Sayama.
Who wouldn’t want to be Goro Majima for a day? Ubisoft also revealed that another, more mysterious bundle will become available, engulfing Echo completely. This bundle will turn your operator into an entirely different Yakuza character. These bundles will become available for purchase once the Season hits, which means the bundle prices are currently unknown.
Furthermore, the start of the new Season will introduce other assets to the game, including the following:
- The new attacker, Sens and their ROU projector system, which projects an opaque light screen
- The new map, Close Quarter, specifically designed for the TDM mode
- The introduction of new player behaviour features, including privacy mode, the first stage of the reputation system, and updates to match cancellation
- The introduction of the shooting range, to test out operators and their weapons
- Gameplay balancing updates, operator guides, Squad Up program, esports updates, and more…
Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Season 2 will begin its testing period on Tuesday, May 24, 2022, starting on the Test Servers. Shortly after, the Season is supposed to hit the live servers on June 7.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org