Team17 has today announced a partnership with Rekka Games to publish the upcoming four-player co-op experience named Bravery & Greed. Bravery & Greed is a new beat ‘em up dungeon brawler with permadeath, roguelike elements, and an unquenchable objective of grabbing fistfuls of gold and treasure, Bravery & Greed will include several modes for players to loot and plunder through when it launches on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 later in 2022.
Bravery & Greed features several unique game modes for players to jump into, including Adventure mode – a traditional campaign with a variety of environments and enemies for players to tackle; Horde mode – an increasing challenge with waves of unrelenting enemies; and PvP modes for players to settle their grudges in head-to-head combat.
If you’re looking to find out more about the game, you can read about its features below.
Bravery & Greed Key Features
- Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
- Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
- Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are littered with items for players to pick up and equip; gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths, use them correctly to devastating effect
- NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.