Fortnite Update 21.50 Shadow of Phantasm Week Unvaults New Weapons
In the upcoming Shadow of Phantasm Week, new weapons will be unvaulted so players can taste their power. With the release of Fortnite update 21.50, Epic Games decided to shuffle the Fortnite loot around by introducing new weapons and gadgets to the loot table. Let’s see what else, besides the general updates, is now available to the game.
SHADOW OF PHANTASM WEEK
According to the official website, Suppressed Assault Rifle, Suppressed SMG, Shadow Bomb, and Shield Bubble will be unvaulted! Shadow of Phantasm Week starts August 30 at 9 AM ET and ends September 7, 2022, at 9 AM ET.
You’ll be able to find Suppressed Assault Rifles and Suppressed SMGs from the ground and Chests, Shadow Bombs and Shield Bubbles from the ground, Chests, and Supply Drops. The Quests will be findable on the Quests page in the “Shadow of Phantasm Week” category!
KEEP WIELDING THE POWERS OF SON GOKU
Even though the Fortnite x Dragon Ball “Power Unleashed” Quests have ended, Capsule Corp continues to send deliveries! The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items are still on the Island, just at a lower rate of appearance.
IMPOSTORS HEADS TO THE VAULT
The Bridge, for now, is safe.
In the v21.50 update, we’ve vaulted the Impostors playlists as our teams shift focus to other Fortnite projects. We want to extend a thank you to everyone who’s trusted, betrayed, and of course, Peely Party’d together during its limited release.
- The Shadow of Phantasm Week changes will be included in competitive playlists.
- Late Game Arena starts later today. Read more in our Late Game Arena blog post.
- Zero Build Arena has been turned off.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue in which the Health and Shield bars would not correspond with the actual value remaining after taking damage.
- Fixed an issue in which the Kamehameha would refill to three full charges when dropped by an eliminated player.
- The “Dedicated Button” fire mode option on mobile is now working correctly. Unchecking the option will now automatically hide the dedicated fire button in-game if the context allows it.
- If the equipped weapon/item doesn’t support the currently selected fire mode (for example: a melee weapon can’t autofire), the dedicated fire button will still be displayed.