Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced a new Raid level called Elite Raids and Hoopa Unbound is the first Pokemon to appear in Elite Raids.
Niantic and Pokemon Go introduced the new Elite Raids in the game and Mysterious Raid Eggs with 24-hour timers are now appearing around the world. The first Pokemon to appear in the Elite Raids is Hoopa Unbound and once the 24h Raid Egg has hatched, players will have 30 minutes to battle and defeat Hoopa Unbound.
Now, the first Elite Raid will begin at 11 AM, 2 PM, or 5 PM local time on October 16, 2022. The Elite Raid Eggs take 24 hours to hatch, and once the Raid Egg has hatched you have 30 minutes to challenge the Raid Boss, in our case Hoopa Unbound. Please have in mind that you will not be able to participate in Elite Raids using Remote Raid Passes.
Hoopa Unbound can only be battled in person, and if you defeat it you will get a chance to catch it. To make it easier for you, we made a list of the best Hoopa Unbound counters, so feel free to check it out below.
Hoopa Unbound Best Counters and Weaknesses
- Mega Scizor with Fury Cutter and X-Scissor
- Shadow Scizor with Fury Cutter and X-Scissor
- Shadow Pinsir with Bug Bite and X-Scissor
- Shadow Scyther with Fury Cutter and Bug Buzz
- Pheromosa with Bug Bite and Bug Buzz
- Yanmega with Bug Bite and Bug Buzz
- Douse Genesect with Fury Cutter and X-Scissor
- Pinsir with Bug Bite and X-Scissor
- Hoopa Unbound is weak to Bug x2 and Fairy attacks
Hoopa Unbound is the first Pokemon to appear in Elite Raids in Pokemon Go. There will be more Elite Raids during the Season of Light, so make sure to follow us and find out what Pokemon will appear in Elite Raids next.