Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.8.2 – November 14 Patch Notes
Giants Software has deployed a new update for Farming Simulator 22. Titled 1.8.2, November 14 is here to reimburse the gameplay experience by addressing a couple of bugs and issues but also preparing the release of the Platinum expansion and edition, scheduled to release on November 15.
The developer noted that with the release of this major update, experiencing stutters on the first game launch is a normal thing. Especially when using mods or custom graphics settings due to shaders being recompiled.
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.8.2 Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
- Wood harvester cut length is now saved in multiplayer if the client reconnects
- Fixed multiple issues with moving parts not correctly synced to the clients
- Fixed wood harvester cutting if the client reconnects while a tree is in the cutting header
- Automatic tree cutting setting is now correctly synchronized in multiplayer
- Fixed issues with wrong prices while buying used vehicles
- Fixed wrong HP display for MF IDEAL
- Force Feedback for the Logitech G920 is currently having issues across several games on Xbox, hence the wheel might not be functioning properly. This is not a bug in the game, but needs to be resolved by responsible parties across all affected games.