Nvidia released a new GPU driver titled 527.37, which seemingly adds a day-0 gaming experience for the latest games, including Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need for Speed Unbound, using the Nvidia DLSS 3 tech.
The changelog for this update has been posted on the official website, which details the inclusion of particular driver fixes. Weirdly enough, some players have been reporting sudden reboots when playing Warzone 2.0, and I wonder if it fixes something stealthily.
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games, including Marvel’s Midnight Suns featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of Need for Speed Unbound, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology.
Game Ready Driver Fixes
- Driver 526.98 fails to install on certain GeForce GTX 3060 Ti graphics cards
- MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app
- Flicker may be observed when streaming using the TikTok Broadcasting Tool
- [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay
- Background apps may randomly display a slight shift in color saturation
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear overexposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled
- [Microsoft Surface Book 2] Display driver fails to install on GeForce GTX 1060
As always, the update is available to download through GeForce Experience, or through the official Nvidia download page.