Dead by Daylight Update 6.5.2 Fixes Multiple Killer/Survivor issues, Patch Notes
Dead by Daylight, Behaviour’s horror game, has received a new update squashing plenty of bugs. These bug fixes are related to both killers and survivors but also address the Generator spawn, which will no longer spawn too close in the Racoon City Police Station Main Hall.
Furthermore, this update provides a fix that should deal with an issue connected to the Merciless Killer, which should now trigger as intended. Without further ado, below you can find the complete patch notes.
Dead by Daylight February 8 Update 6.5.2 Patch Notes
Adept Achievements / Merciless Killer
We’ve applied a tentative fix that should resolve an issue surrounding Merciless Killer, wherein Killing 4 Survivors would not trigger it as intended. Your Tally Screen Results should now be displayed accurately.
However, we are still working on a consistent fix to an issue surrounding the Adept Achievements for Killer and Survivor, which are still not unlocking correctly in select situations.
- There is no longer a missing prompt while purchasing Outfits.
- Killer players in a lobby will no longer see character swap arrows after opening the Bloodweb.
- Using the Furin Add-On as The Spirit no longer impacts her audio while Phasing.
- The Huntress’s menu music now loops correctly.
- The camera no longer risks getting stuck when returning to Charlotte after Victor gets crushed.
- Victor will no longer become unreachable after pouncing on a Vaulting Survivor.
- The Hex: Huntress Lullaby no longer remains active after the Totem is cleansed.
- The Hex: Huntress Lullaby Perk no longer gains two tokens each time a Survivor is Hooked after it has been re-activated by Hex: Undying.
- The Knight can no longer grab Survivors at the end of the Patrol Path after Summoning a Guard
- Cages of Atonement no longer distort female Survivor faces.
- Female Survivor faces are no longer distorted when another Survivor finds them in a Locker.
- The Killer is no longer locked looking into the same direction during the survivor tutorial.
- Wiggle skill checks now correctly grant Bloodpoints.
- The Mangled effect no longer applies to the Mend, Snap Out of It, and Recover interactions.
- The Aura reading ability of Maps may no longer remain active indefinitely.
- Generators will no longer spawn too close together in the Racoon City Police Station Main Hall.
- Players can no longer climb on a rock in the Eyrie of Crows.
- Repairing the Generator in Racoon City Police Station West Wing awards the Raccoon City Recruit achievement.