Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
COD Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone March 21 Patch Notes
Infinity Ward has released a new update for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, bringing improvements and bug fixes to enhance the gaming experience. This update brings enhanced stability to Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, addressing several known crash issues.
Other notable fixes include addressing DMZ exploits, correcting Faction Missions list positioning issues, and hiding the Kastov 762 in the Ranked Play loadout UI. Without further ado, below you can find the patch notes as shared by Infinity Ward:
- This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Added animation to the Polyatomic camo
- Slightly increased animation speed of the Orion camo
- Fixed an issue that sent Players back to the “My Bundles” tab when closing a Bundle preview without making a purchase
- Fixed an issue that counted AI combatant headshots for Event Camo Challenges
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unlocking all stocks on the Tempus Torrent
- Fixed an issue with disappearing buttons in one of the Atomgrad Raid Episode 01 encounters
- Fixed an issue showing completed weapon challenges as locked when viewed from the Weapon Challenges screen
- Fixed an issue that showed duplicate lock icons in the Path of the Ronin challenges
- Fixed an exploit in DMZ allowing Players to obtain an unintended amount of money by selling Dog Tags
- Fixed an issue causing the “Wasteland” challenge progress to only track Quad Feed kills and not Quad kills
- Fixed an issue affecting Players’ ability to edit saved Custom Mod Blueprints in the Gunsmith
- Fixed an issue causing the magazine to not display on the Unchained Fury Blueprint in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where using the Equip Weapon and Open Gunsmith options in the Showcase Weapon Select while the Favorite Loadout Primary is set to the Riot Shield can cause menus to load infinitely
- Fixed an issue with Faction Missions list positioning in pre-game Lobby
- The Kastov 762 is now hidden in the Ranked Play loadout UI.