Killing Floor 2 March 16 Update introduces New Fixes and Improvements
Tripwire Interactive has recently released Killing Floor 2 March 16 Update, introducing a host of fixes and improvements to the popular action game. This update aims to enhance the overall gaming experience, addressing weapon fixes, map adjustments, and several bug fixes.
The update comes as part of the ongoing commitment to address both legacy and new issues that arise throughout the year, as mentioned in the 2022 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game.
Significant Crash Map improvements have been made, including fixing collision spots in the SW Street Area, a doorway that obstructed Zeds from entering, missing geometry in the SW Street area, and disappearing fire FX when players approach.
Community fixes also play a prominent role in this update, addressing issues such as reduced FPS drops linked to Field Medic buffs, limiting the number of weapons marked as Favorite in the trader to avoid crashes, and fixing issues with specific weapons, such as the Blood Sickle and HRG Locust.
Lastly, the update introduces balance tunes, including increasing the HRG Ballistic Bouncer max damage to 300 from 200. This change is aimed at making the game more enjoyable and challenging for players.
Killing Floor 2 March 2023 Quality of Life and Bug Fix Changelog
Also mentioned in the 2022 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game’ As with every update, we’ll be addressing a multitude of issues legacy and new that arise over the year.. Please continue to report any bugs you discover by visiting our official forums at: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2 and posting in the ‘PC’ or ‘Console’ sections.
Crash Map improvements
- Fixed a collision spot in the SW Street Area that would cause Zeds to walk in air.
- Fixed a doorway where players could obstruct Zeds from entering an area with dynamic elements.
- Fixed part of geometry that was missing in the SW Street area
- Fixed issue in which fire FX disappears when the player approaches
- Reduced FPS drops associated with Field Medic buffs after the player has been in a long-term session on the same server.
- Having too many weapons marked as a Favorite in the trader could result in crashes. We have now limited this to 12 weapons.
- Coliseum Weekly : Blood Sickle: Fixed issue in which this weapon was not displayed in Trader Pod
- Blood Sickle: Fixed issue where the first of the two heavy attack hits deals zero damage
- Fixed issue in which HRG Locust can cause self damage if player doesn’t continue to hold the weapon after firing it
- G36C Assault Rifle: Fixed weapon jiggling after the shot in iron sights by auto fire mode
- ZED MKIII: 3P: Fixed Player twitches when turning left while crouching
- ZED MKIII: 3P: Fixed Player twitches when turning left while standing
- ZED MKIII: Fixed when fingers of the left hand appear for a second on the other side of the weapon at the end of the 1P clip check animation
- HV Storm Cannon: 3P: Fixed when Left hand fingers were clipping to weapon while crouching
- G36C Assault Rifle: 3P: Fixed issue with the Silencer and Tac Laser have one-sided texture on drop model
- HRG Ballistic Bouncer: Gravity Imploder: Blunderbuss: Fixed issue with these weapons were showing in pistol type tab in trader pod
- Addressed issue in which Gunslinger: Quick Draw skill was increasing switching speed to all perks weapons
- Fixed issue in which outfits’ helmets and suits aren’t sorting by sorting rules
- Perk Roulette: Online: UI: Fixed syringe indicator not filling in after respawning