The Farm 51 has rolled out a significant update for its first-person shooter, World War 3. Patch 2.3.0 is now live, unlocking many improvements and bug fixes to enhance the gaming experience. The announcement comes via the game’s official website, which hints at the imminent activation of a new regional picker feature.
The new update extends the ability to fine-tune visual performance for players with lower-end hardware. Players can now opt for Low-quality settings for Weapons and Characters in the Video settings menu, which boosts the game’s performance. Also, considerable optimization has been implemented in the Customization menu, resulting in a smoother user interface.
In a further boost to the game’s functionality, the bandwidth of game servers has seen a significant increase. This change will give players a better, more stable connection, minimizing lag and latency issues.
World War 3 Gets Update 2.3.0
- Low quality settings – Boost game performance by enabling Low quality for Weapons and Characters. Choosing these options is available directly in Video settings menu.
- Optimized performance in the Customization menu.
- Bandwidth of the game servers has been increased.
- Visual improvements in HUB – Improved camera functionality.
- Visual improvements in HUB – Improved text clarity.
- Notifications are updated in real time. No need to restart the game to see them anymore.
- Fixed a bug where the player was not able to unequip the Facewear.
- Fixed bug with the Type X turret.
- Fixed bug where the Headshot sound was heard at the incorrect time and place.
- Fixed bug with disappearing revive bar.
- Fixed camera placement during weapon preview.
- Acquired achievements are displayed correctly in the Customization Tab.