Pokémon GO, the wildly popular augmented reality mobile game, has kept trainers worldwide on their toes since its launch in 2016. Niantic, the game’s developer, consistently introduces exciting new features and challenges to keep players engaged.
One such captivating quest is the “Catching Some Z’s” Special Research, where players embark on a sleep-themed adventure to catch unique Pokémon and unlock exclusive rewards. Although the initial impression may suggest the need for the Pokémon Sleep app to participate in this quest, we’re here to reveal that tracking sleep can be achieved without it.
The “Catching Some Z’s” Special Research in Pokémon GO offers trainers an exciting challenge centered around the concept of sleep. Pokémon Go players must sleep a month to encounter all five Nightcap Snorlax.
Here is what you have to do in order to track sleep without the Pokémon Sleep app.
You CAN track sleep WITHOUT the Pokémon Sleep app to help complete your Catching Some Z’s Special Research in Pokemon GO.
To put your Pokemon GO Plus + into sleep tracking mode:
✅Disconnect from Pokemon GO
✅Press the main button until you see a blue light and the device… pic.twitter.com/dJTLz3MXnT
— landoralpha (@landoralpha) July 15, 2023
To activate sleep tracking mode on your Pokémon GO Plus + device, follow these steps
- Disconnect from Pokémon GO by ensuring it is not connected to your mobile device
- Press and hold the main button until a blue light appears, and the device vibrates once (if the sound is enabled, Pikachu will sing)
- Place the device flat on your bed near your pillow
- Now, you can go ahead and sleep
To stop sleep tracking and retrieve your data and rewards:
- Wake up and get ready to start your day
- Press and hold the main button until you see a flash of rainbow lights
- Reconnect the Pokémon GO Plus + device to Pokémon GO to synchronize the sleep data
- Finally, claim your well-earned rewards
You are all set now, so good luck on your journey, and let’s catch ’em all.