EA Dice is set to roll out a fresh update for Battlefield 2042 following some hiccups post the 5.2 update. The latest Quality of Life Update 5.2.1 addresses various immediate concerns, enhancing gameplay and ensuring a smoother experience for the players.
The Hourglass map has been a hit with players, presenting them with new routes and strategies. This reworked location will likely see further refinements in the coming updates as players continue to explore and provide feedback.
One of the amusing but troublesome glitches has been the AI soldiers continuously firing at Irish’s Fortification System. This will now be fixed.
Battlefield 2042 5.2.1 Patch Notes
- AI Soldiers will no longer stand mindlessly firing at Irish’ Fortification System, because well, they have intelligence, right?
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the Underbarrel Smoke Grenade dissipating too quickly within certain weather conditions.
- Improved scenarios that resulted in players receiving explosive damage through walls.
- Fixed an exploit that caused players to keep downed players in a Being Revived state.
- Lowered Dozer’s Shield Bash Range by 16%.
- Reduced Horizontal Recoil Pull on the K30.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a downed Specialist standing up during the revive process.