Massive Monster has recently unveiled the latest update for Cult of the Lamb. This update marks the exciting crossover between “Cult of the Lamb” and the popular survival game Don’t Starve Together. This collaboration with Klei Entertainment celebrates the 10th anniversary of Don’t Starve Together and introduces a slew of content inspired by the iconic game.
If you want to find more information on the update, please check out this link.
Version 1.2.6 Patch Notes
- New secret follower & decorations
- New secret Penitence Mode
- New Quick Start Mode
- Fixed player being able to die after beating leader bosses
- Fixed performing a heavy attack during interaction actions prevents the player from performing further heavy attack
- Fix for when relic spawns a demon or combat follower right before moving to the next node, causing them to not spawn at all
- Fixed hearts dropping outside of the room in the healing room
- Fixed various mini bosses freezing mid fight
- Removed refined resources from post-game shop