BattleBit Remastered, the popular tactical shooter, has released a new hotfix following their v2.1.4 update just a day ago. This release addresses several concerns and feedback from the community, bringing significant changes to user experience, gameplay, weapons, maps, and audio.
Following feedback, the game’s hitmarker system was reverted to its original state. However, the game now offers increased customization for hitmarkers, ensuring that players can tweak it to their preferences. Players can find these customization options under the “Gameplay” menu.
For the complete patch notes, you can find the list of changes below.
UX / UI
- Hitmarker change reverted back to the original. However, you can now customize hitmarkers even further to your liking. These customization options can be found under
- Map Voting will now use a “Chance” based system, where the more votes a map receives, the more likely it is to be chosen, but is not guaranteed. This change should allow for the majority to generally have the most impact, but also keep the rotation lively.
- Time to “Give Up” when holding ‘SPACE’ slowed down.
(Still faster than original one, but the previous change made it almost instant, lobbies started to have max 2-3 revive maximum from 10-15 revives per round previously.)
- Vertical recoil reduced from 1.1 to 1
- Horizontal recoil reduced from 0.7 to 0.6
- ADS time buffed from 0.2 seconds to 0.15 seconds
- Increased magazine size from 30 to 35
- Reload speed factor increased to 1.35 (from 3.88 to 3.51s)
- Increased starting magazine count from 2 to 3
- Rate of fire reduced from 300 to 200 (with input buffer, it become one of the fastest TTK gun at short range)
- Muzzle flash reduced from 100 to 60
- ZalfiBay: Fixed objectives that were incorrectly placed underground on Frontline
- Further adjustments to distant gunfire audio, this will require some experimentation to find the right balance