BattleBit Remastered has received a new update, v2.2.0, addressing several bugs and issues. The patch was released to correct a handful of issues affecting gameplay. Below you can find the complete patch notes.
BattleBit Remastered v2.2.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed a network bug where hits not registering on short range sometimes
- Brightness settings not working in shooting range fixed
- Ragdolls will no longer block bullets.
- Players sometimes teleporting back when leaving the vehicle or stop climbing the ropes fixed.
KODIAK Map Updates
- You can now cross canal between town and port by walking on low level water.
- Added some cover to road at middle of map.
v2.2.0 Patch Notes
— BattleBit Remastered (@BattleBitGame) October 12, 2023