The Fortnite universe is again merging with the Star Wars galaxies in the latest v26.20 Ahsoka Tano update.
Fortnite players can anticipate The Unknown Ahsoka Tano Rewards, which, as the name suggests, will bring forth special rewards themed around the iconic Jedi, Ahsoka Tano. This integration comes with various quests, challenging players to gain shields, being the first to open a chest, securing the initial elimination, and, for the more adventurous, surviving the unforgiving storms.
And yes, for Star Wars fans, the thrilling return of lightsabers and the opportunity to deal melee damage. Alongside, expect interactions with Star Wars Rift Gates, which could bestow upon players the dual gift of a lightsaber and a force power.
For players concerned about in-game glitches, the team is addressing several issues. These include the sometimes invisible yellow beam from security cameras, tournament scoring mishaps, and a peculiar issue where players might suffer fall damage upon landing on a Crash Pad Jr.
Fortnite v26.20 Patch Notes
In v26.20, Ahsoka Tano appears on the Battle Royale Island in hologram form, awaiting to train you in the ways of the Jedi. Accept her offer to train you to proceed into a rift, then return to the Island wielding the white Jedi Training Lightsaber! With this lightsaber equipped, use the Force abilities that Ahsoka taught you.
Ahsoka’s not just appearing in hologram form — the Ahsoka Tano Outfit becomes unlockable in the purchasable Chapter 4 Season 4 Battle Pass on September 26 at 9 AM ET! Give your squad hope in even their darkest times.
A NEW DAY, A NEW BEGINNING: GAIN FORCE ABILITIES
When you encounter a hologram of Ahsoka Tano on the Island, speak to her and accept her offer to train you. You’ll then enter a rift, and exit with a Jedi Training Lightsaber and knowledge of Force abilities! These Force abilities can only be used if you went through Ahsoka’s training and are actively wielding a Jedi Training Lightsaber. Your knowledge of these abilities will last until the end of the match.
The Jedi Training Lightsaber: the weapon of a Jedi trainee, wielded by those who have chosen to embrace the light side of the Force.
FORCE ABILITIES FROM AHSOKA TANO
- Use the Force to sprint faster and double jump.
- Use the Force to push objects and players away.
The Ahsoka Tano holograms, Jedi Training Lightsaber, and Force abilities will remain in Battle Royale until v26.30.
UNLOCK THE AHSOKA TANO OUTFIT IN THE BATTLE PASS
Sending the message to this system and beyond: the Ahsoka Tano Outfit is unlockable in the Battle Pass starting 9 AM ET on September 26! Complete the Ahsoka Tano Battle Pass Quests during Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 4 to unlock the Outfit and Ahsoka Tano accessories:
Art by Brandon Kenney.
BANNER ICON, PICKAXE, SPRAY, AND EMOTICON
BACK BLING, WRAP, EMOTE, AND THE AHSOKA TANO OUTFIT!
If you’ve purchased the Chapter 4 Season 4 Battle Pass, the Ahsoka Tano Quests will be available in the “Quests” tab. The Quests will remain available until the end of the Season! (The Chapter 4 Season 4 Battle Pass purchase is required to complete the Ahsoka Tano Quests.)
MORE IN V26.20: MARKSMAN HEADSHOTS REALITY AUGMENT
For all the deadeyes out there, v26.20 introduces the Marksman Headshots Reality Augment. With this Reality Augment activated, your Marksman Rifle headshots will deal increased damage!
Get moving after you land your shot — the More Parkour and Soaring Sprints Reality Augments are unvaulted in v26.20. Activate More Parkour to briefly regenerate your Energy each time you mantle, and activate Soaring Sprints to jump higher and with lower gravity while sprinting.
RANKED SOLO ZERO BUILD RETURNS!
Ranked Solo Zero Build is back! We’ve heard your feedback and are excited to provide this option for Ranked Zero Build players to test their solo mettle. As matchmaking health is one of our top priorities to ensure you’re able to get into a fair match in a reasonable time, some matchmaking regions will have the playlist open only for certain hours of the day.
Here are the times when Ranked Solo Zero Build will be enabled:
- All hours of the week
- All week: 3 PM – 7 AM UTC (11 AM – 3 AM EDT / 10 AM – 2 AM CDT)
- All week: 3 PM – 8 AM UTC (11 AM – 4 AM EDT / 8 AM – 1 AM PDT)
- All hours of the week
- Monday – Friday: 4 AM – 11 AM UTC (12 AM – 7 AM EDT)
- Saturday – Sunday: 1 AM – 12 PM UTC (9 PM – 8 AM EDT)
- Monday – Friday: 4 PM – 3 AM UTC (12 PM EDT – 11 PM EDT)
- Saturday – Sunday: 3 PM – 4 AM UTC (11 AM EDT – 12 AM EDT)
- Monday – Friday: 2 AM – 3 PM UTC (10 PM EDT – 11 AM EDT)
- Saturday – Sunday: 2 AM – 4 PM UTC (10 PM EDT – 12 PM EDT)
- All hours of the week
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: SEP 20 HOTFIX
In a hotfix on September 20, we made the following balance adjustments:
- Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun charges and fires faster.
- TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow charges, reloads, and recharges faster.
- Slurp Juice drops with less quantity, chug wisely!
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle has increased damage and faster fire rate.
- The Foundation’s MK-Seven Assault Rifle has reduced damage and a slightly slower fire rate.
- Sticky Grenade Launcher has a slower fire rate and a longer reload time. We’ve added a cooldown when swapping between two Launchers.
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG deals slightly more damage per bullet with decreased vertical recoil.
- Sometimes Security Cameras won’t show the yellow beam to let you know you’re being tracked.
- Mid-match objectives in Fortnite tournaments are not granting points.
- Players may unintentionally take fall damage when landing on a Crash Pad Jr.